|Summary of Guides and and PowerPoint Presentations (PPPs)
Guides/PPPs were developed to present, in a concise and structured
format, the basic concepts of Voice Dialogue, the Psychology of
the Selves and the Aware Ego Process. The Guides/PPPs are intended
to be used as both a learning tool for the student/client and a
teaching tool for the facilitator/teacher.
The source used for the development of these Guides and PPPs was
the video tapes and audio tapes that Drs. Hal & Sidra Stone made as of 2003. We have consulted extensively with Hal and Sidra
to ensure accurate representation of their work.
Each Guide has a corresponding PPP. Each PPP is animated and adds
a dynamic dimension to teaching Voice Dialogue. This is especially
true of the illustrations and cartoons that use “fly-ins”
and sounds to add a more complete understanding to the concepts
The Guides/PPPs progress from the Introductory to the Advanced
Levels. Each progressive level integrates the content from the previous
Below is a list of the number of pages per Guide and slides per
Uses for the Guides and PowerPoint Presentations
- Serve as a quick and easy reference to the main concepts used
in Voice Dialogue.
- Are a companion reader to the books and audio and video tapes
- Supplement the dialoguing and exercises essential to the teaching/learning
of Voice Dialogue.
- Provide the theoretical structure for a series of three workshops.
- Allow for the presentation of increasing complexity of concepts
as the student is able to handle more.
- Offer flexibility to mix and match different sections to adjust
to the different teaching and learning needs.
- Give a framework to train facilitators.
- Provide a structure for a supervision group.
- Are succinct refreshers for clients learning Voice Dialogue.
Back to Reading Room
- - - - -